Monday, November 26, 2012

Road Block: Leg Pain

No, I haven't quit... But it's been a struggle. 

About 11 days ago, I got this really annoying, nagging pain in my lower left leg. It felt like my leg has been tied and released, kind of numbing feeling but at the same time not really. It's hard for me to describe this pain. It's not sharp pain, but it's nagging. Google told me it could be number of things, from a simple injury to a blot clot. I stopped working out immediately, as it was the only thing I was doing differently. 

Last Tuesday, I was planning to go to a doctor as pain wasn't going away for almost a week. Due to Thanksgiving, I didn't get a chance to make an appointment. Luckily, it got better on Thursday. Mild pain came back over the weekend. And today it is much better. I'm planning start working out slowly again tomorrow. I'm super excited because I haven't been watching my TV shows, and I need to catch up. 

I didn't gain much weight over Thanksgiving. My weight was 149.8 lbs this morning. 

I don't want to give up on my mission, and one way or another I would like to achieve my goal in healthy way. I still don't know if my leg pain is due to my workout. I'll have to keep a close eye on it.

Have you had any strange leg pains due to workout?

No comments:

Post a Comment