Monday, December 3, 2012

Back to my Workout Routine

After about 10-day break, it feels great to start working out again. Who knew I would say such thing. But mostly it's great because I get to watch my TV shows, and I'm on my way to "Skinny Me". One day, hopefully soon, I will truely love working out, and it will be part of my life. Until then, I will motivate myself with my TV shows and goal in mind.

I'm very glad that I didn't gain back about 2 lbs that I lost since I started my journey. Right now, I'm consistently around 148 lbs. One day I was even 147 lbs. Small victories! :)

A lot of weight loss programs don't advise to weigh yourself every day. In fact, they advise to get rid of the scale and forget about it. For some odd reason, that will never work for me. I actually got a good scale about a year ago, when I reached 155 lbs. Before then, I didn't weigh myself and let myself go. Not a good thing. Weighing myself regularly helps me to know where I am at, and identify what kind of food makes me heavier. It seems like pretty obvious question. However, I'd like to find out how different food affects my body. Like I mentioned in my first post, I don't diet. Although I'm not planning to get on any diet plan, I'll start focusing on my eating habits pretty soon. I'd like to learn more about clean eating. But I don't want to overwhelm myself with huge excise and diet change all at once. It's just a recipe for failure. Been there, done that.

Speaking of baby steps, I added two new things in my healthy weight loss journey.

1. I started writing everything I eat. This will help me to learn what I need to change in my diet.
2. I added a 10-minute arm toning excise. I found this awesome website, www.fitsugar.com, with lots of 10-min workout videos. Click here for 10-min Workout for Tank Top Arms.




No comments:

Post a Comment